Controversial en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|controversial because||Controvertido porque|
|controversial figure||Figura controvertida|
|highly controversial||Altamente controversial|
|more controversial||Más controvertido|
|most controversial||Más controvertido|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Prince Andrew title shock: How Prince Louis is Duke of York's most likely successor →
Prince Andrew has withdrawn from public life for the foreseeable future in the wake of a controversial interview he gave about his friendship with dead sex offender Jeffrey Epstein last year.
· Tesla appears poised to electrify S&P 500, may be added to the index →
Reuters: Wall Street’s most controversial stock may be about to go mainstream.
· Trump looks for political edge in latest high court rulings →
Last year, Roberts’ vote with the court’s liberals kept the administration from putting a controversial citizenship question on the 2020 census.
· Friday briefing: Working out and staying out as lockdown eases →
The investigation has been prompted by a string of controversial cases involving stop and search.
· Prince Harry heartbreak: 'Woke' Meghan and Harry at risk of 'fallout' with Royal Family →
“It may prove controversial and if so, this could worsen relations with the rest of the royal family.”
Hong Kong Free Press
· Security law: Netflix will not ‘proactively’ remove Joshua Wong documentary – source →
He also criticised the sites for not publicising their stances on controversial legislation.
· 'They scavenged scraps': the Britons rounded up by the Nazis in occupied France →
He was transferred to Huy and then Tost (now Toszek in Poland), where he stayed until June 1941, before he ws removed to the Adlon hotel in Berlin to make five controversial broadcasts over the Nazi radio network.
· Sydney FC face year without a break due to rejigged Asian Champions League →
Firm dates haven't been settled for the 2020-21 A-League campaign, but it is slated to begin in December and finish in July, as part of a controversial transition towards a winter season backed by Football Federation Australia chief executive James Johnson.
· Lucas Dow steps down as Adani Australia chief executive →
The move comes as the controversial Carmichael thermal coal mine project in Queensland's Galilee Basin continues development.
· Sezzle in $86m capital raise as buy now, pay later booms →
In the weeks leading up to Afterpay's raise, brokers' had begun to raise their price targets on the controversial stock, with some nearly doubling their predictions as its astonishing growth and a prevailing fear of missing out made them rethink their $30 and $40 estimates.