|during a conversation||会話中|
· Move over, Fortnite: how Valorant became the next big competitive game →
While writing this, I watched a houseful of streamers play the game in shifts to a drop-desperate audience in the hundreds – yet the chat was devoid of conversation, beyond viewers pinging the watch-time command to expose the nauseating amount of hours they’ve spent watching and hoping for access.
· My community loved Dad until he retired from football and needed a job →
Today, despite owning or have controlling interests in some 40% of the Australian land mass, First Nations people continue to be excluded from not just the economy but the conversation regarding this country’s future.
· Coronavirus is whipping up a mental health storm for NHS workers →
There are a number of contributing factors: from healthcare workers being redeployed and thus working in areas outside their comfort zone, to the difficult conversations with family members, as patients are palliated, deemed not suitable for a ventilator.
· Gary Busey: “I passed away after brain surgery. Then I came back” →
That conversation about politics is KAPUT!”
· Walk this way! How to optimise your stride and focus your mind to get the most from your daily stroll →
You can put your headphones on and record through your phone.” And if you are feeling self-conscious, the headphones allow you to pretend to passers-by that you’re having a phone conversation.
· How the free press worldwide is under threat →
Thames Valley police had secretly recorded a conversation that took place between her and a police officer.
· Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX) CEO Dheeraj Pandey on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As customers look to the future, we expect that corporate initiatives around remote work, hands free IT automation, disaster recovery, and lift and shift to private and public cloud infrastructure will be some of the pillars of digital transformation, and we believe we will be at the center of these conversations.
· Missed Almost Everything But Lowe's →
My mother recently had a terrible conversation with another family member.
The China Post
· Failed Maduro coup leader flew on pro-govt magnate’s plane →
The men urged their one-time friend to take the fall and stay quiet but unbeknownst to them Antonini was cooperating with the FBI and recorded their conversations.
· The Iranian refugee writing songs of love from his ‘luxury torture cell’ →
Over regular conversations with Azimi, the grinding, oppressive nature of detention is starkly apparent.