|conversation between||Arasındaki sohbet|
|during a conversation||Konuşma sırasında|
|phone conversation||Telefon konuşması|
|private conversation||Özel konuşma|
|telephone conversation||Telefon konuşması|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· AAP bidders likely to shed jobs at newswire service, if they can save it →
“We are treating the conversations as confidential but our primary concern remains for the AAP staff.”
· Virtual chemsex is on the rise in lockdown – but that doesn't mean it's any safer →
Drugs like methamphetamine and cocaine increase confidence and lubricate conversation, although cocaine can make you believe you’re more interesting and wittier than you are.
· Everything you need for a picnic in the park →
While many of us have longed to sunbathe in the park, there is a fear that we might get bored, especially if this is a trip with someone we’ve been in lockdown with for a while and conversation is running dry.
· 'I'd love to see their parents' bank accounts': corona and comedy's class divide →
The conversations Hawley is having with guests haven’t always been open subjects between comedians.
· Bharti Airtel share price falls 5% as promoter sells stake; right time to buy? Check target price →
The investment will give Airtel preferred access to Voicezen’s technologies, which will offer real-time analytics and insights to make Airtel’s conversations with its customers more engaging.
· 'I will kill you if you give this song to anyone but me': how Peggy Lee was perfect for Is That All There Is? →
On stage one night early in 1941 at The Doll House, a tiny celebrity haunt in Palm Springs, she found herself struggling to hear the music over the roar of conversation and clinking cocktail glasses.
· The man in the iron lung →
“He’s staying positive, but we’ve also had conversations that this is probably going to do it.
The New York Times
· Stock Markets Jump on Recovery Hopes: Live Updates →
This is supposed to be a caring, wellness corporation,” said Ms. Patten, who said she would have preferred to be let go in a one-on-one conversation with her boss.
· Planet Fitness: A Stock Powered By FOMO →
The micrometer particles which carry many viruses are very small particles (10 micrometer) released during sneezing, loud conversation and heavy breathing drift in the air which might cause infection.
The Japan Times
· ‘Kowai,’ ‘fuan’ and language in the ‘new normal’ →
After hearing this woman pour her heart out to me, I tried to comfort her by ending our conversation with, “きっと大丈夫です” (kitto daijōbu desu, I’m sure things will be OK).