· Beware jeans, avoid the gutter, keep your saddle dry … 10 tips to make cycling a delight →
My own cycling conversion happened back in 2003, when the London congestion charge made it no longer possible to drive for free through the capital.
The New York Times
· Building a New Sanctuary on Long Island for Culture Lovers →
The conversion of the Sag Harbor United Methodist Church has been a labor of love for the couple, who sold their lofts in SoHo to raise money for the project.
The New York Times
· A London Home Goes From Georgian to Modern, With a Detour →
I thought it would be an easy conversion, but it turned out to be 10 times harder than anything I’d done before.”
· Panthers, Knights draw golden point thriller after Pearce concussed →
Twice he barged over in the second half to level up the contest, the boot of debutant Tex Hoy skewing two difficult conversions which would have given the Knights victory in regulation time.
· Energy Transfer - The 14% Yield Cash Machine →
The company's adjusted EBITDA to FCF conversion rate is just over 53%, so we'll assume that, to be pessimistic, it's at 50% going forward.
· Lupin Ltd ADR (LUPNY) CEO Vinita Gupta on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So we have a program to implement on the procurement front, which is really the raw materials, alternate vendors and the like - the route synthesis and conversion.
· Informative Insider Purchasing Activity - Weekly Update (05/22/20-05/29/20) →
A firm with such a consistent growth trajectory and strong cash conversions normally gets a high valuation.
· Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition review – we're all Homs now →
An initially poor conversion for iPhone and iPad has been improved and upgraded for contemporary audiences –just as well, as a genuine copy of the original game would set you back several hundred pounds.
· France, UK, Germany 'regret' US end to three Iran nuclear waivers →
The scrapped waivers had allowed Russian, Chinese and European companies to work on the conversion of Iran's Arak heavy water reactor, the provision of enriched uranium for a Tehran research reactor, and the transfer of spent fuel abroad.
· France, Britain, Germany ‘regret’ US end to Iran nuclear waivers →
The waivers had allowed Russian, Chinese and European companies to work on the conversion of Iran’s Arak heavy water reactor, the provision of enriched uranium for a Tehran research reactor, and the transfer of spent fuel abroad.