“Correspondent” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Dead man may be first Australian coronavirus fatality in Bali →
James Massola is south-east Asia correspondent based in Jakarta.
· Met police twice as likely to fine black people over lockdown breaches – research →
Vikram Dodd Police and crime correspondent
· Two in five schools in England yet to reopen to any more pupils →
Sally Weale Education correspondent
· Court: Ex-Colombia president Uribe faces spying probe →
Among those allegedly targeted by the illegal surveillance were New York Times correspondent Nicholas Casey and Jose Miguel Vivanco, executive director of the Americas division of Human Rights Watch.
· UK, Australian MPs call for HK human rights envoy as Lam says citizens 'have nothing to fear' →
Eryk Bagshaw is the China correspondent for The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age.
· 'Trump thrives on division': Former envoy says American leadership making riots worse →
Anthony is foreign affairs and national security correspondent for The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age.
· The Intelligence: “Brazilians have shown resistance to social distancing from the very beginning”—covid-19’s creep →
And our correspondent investigates a Mexican-mummy mystery.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Live Updates: Protests Raise Fear of Virus Surge →
Patrick Kingsley, an international correspondent, and Laetitia Vancon, a photojournalist, are driving more than 3,700 miles to explore the reopening of the European continent after coronavirus lockdowns.