· Isle of Man accused of 'authoritarian' lockdown measures →
Jamie Grierson Home affairs correspondent
· ‘Financial contagion’ from coronavirus may infect electricity market →
Mike is the climate and energy correspondent for The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald.
· Wu-Tang Clan: where to start in their group and solo back catalogues →
Emboldened by RZA’s rawest back-to-front production job (the hiccupping sample that propels the title track, or the rumble of 4th Chamber), GZA embraces the role of neighbourhood correspondent.
The China Post
· VIRUS DIARY: `Father, why don’t they stay home like we do?’ →
Follow AP Kabul correspondent Rahim Faiez at https://twitter.com/mrahimfaiez
· Thousands of predicted COVID-19 deaths never eventuated - was it poor modelling or our response? →
Jennifer Duke is an economics correspondent for The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age, based at Parliament House in Canberra.
· Ancient Roman mosaic floor discovered under vines in Italy →
Angela Giuffrida Rome correspondent
· Workplace reform will not need 'perfect' deal: government →
David Crowe is chief political correspondent for The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age.
· Help the Hungry: Win video chat with Jose Mourinho and other prizes in special campaign auction →
Andrew Grice is the longest-serving Westminster correspondent in British journalism.
· A Mask-Wearing Joe Biden Is What Leadership Looks Like →
The president later retweeted Hume, but dozens more criticized the Fox correspondent for mocking someone who was actually following government guidelines about mask-wearing and showing concern for the health of the people accompanying him on this outing.
· We Don't Know What's Behind the COVID-19 Racial Disparity. And That's a Problem. →
None of my correspondents included any genomic data to back up this claim, but the temptation to believe it is epidemic.