· Armanino: A Small Food Manufacturing Company That Is Not Worth The Risk →
The company had research and development costs of $9,775 and $9,663 in 2019 and 2018 respectively.
· Park Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (PK) CEO Thomas Baltimore on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Generally speaking, there are a number of factors we consider in determining when to reopen a hotel and at what capacity, including state and local audiences, demand and booking trends, airlift capacity, the potential to consolidate operations with neighboring Park hotels, and ultimately, the cost benefit of opening versus remaining closed.
· White House, Democrats at odds over cost of coronavirus aid bill →
Before entering Pelosi's office, Meadows told reporters that an overall cost of this next coronavirus aid bill had to be agreed upon.
· Welltower's (WELL) CEO Tom DeRosa on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These results include a total of $37 million or approximately $0.09 per share of property level costs in our senior housing operating portfolio associated with COVID-19 pandemic.
· Employment allowance: What is employment allowance? Who qualifies? →
Employment allowance gives companies a chance to reduce their annual National Insurance costs.
· Yelp +4.8% on better-than-expected drop in ad sales →
Costs may go up by up to $30M in Q3 as it restores furloughed employees and cut salaries.
· Overall household debt is down for first time in six years amid pandemic →
Record-low mortgage rates — the average 30-year fixed-rate mortgage costs less than 2.9 percent — have prompted Americans with good credit to refinance and cut their borrowing costs.
· Biden draws distinction on Black, Latino political diversity →
Similar movement helped cost Hillary Clinton states like Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida in 2016, giving Trump an Electoral College victory despite Clinton winning almost 3 million more votes nationally.
· House prices: Where you can save £13,000 on a property for sale right now →
DON'T MISSThe best place to sell a home for the full asking price [HOUSE PRICES] Martin Lewis shares update on free £5,000 vouchers to update your home [INSIGHT] Floorplan mismeasurement scandal that’s costing homebuyers billions [PROPERTY]
The New York Times
· Small-Business Owners Are Wary as Relief Program Ends →
To cut costs, he slashed his menu.