· EHang Holdings Limited (EH) CEO Huazhi Hu on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Nearby, EHang will collaborate with Llíria City Council to develop of the 3D air mobility solution for smart cities.
· Police officer filmed kneeling on George Floyd's neck charged with murder →
The charges came as Andrea Jenkins, the city council vice-president, said Floyd and Chauvin knew each other as “co-workers for a very long time”.
· England Tests could include coronavirus replacements →
The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) is in talks with the International Cricket Council (ICC) over changes to the playing conditions.
The New York Times
· Mayor Jacob Frey of Minneapolis Had Promised to Improve Police Relations →
He moved there in 2009 and won a city council seat in 2013.
· US, UK raise Hong Kong at UN as pressure mounts on China →
UNITED NATIONS: The United States and Britain on Friday (May 29) defied China's anger by raising Hong Kong's autonomy at the UN Security Council as President Donald Trump prepared new measures against Beijing.
· Spanish La Liga confirm season will resume on June 11 →
The Spanish league season will resume after a three-month coronavirus lockdown on June 11 with the Seville derby, and the 2020-2021 season will start on September 12, the Spanish Sports Council confirmed on Friday.
· The Most Exciting Senate Race in America →
At nearby Orangeburg-Wilkinson High, he had been the president of the student council, a member of the academic-quiz-bowl team, and a delegate to the United States Senate Youth Program, which featured a weeklong excursion to the nation’s capital.
· At least 35 detained at Moscow opposition protest →
The new arrests came despite warnings from rights organisations such as Amnesty International and the Council of Europe that Moscow should not be using the coronavirus lockdown as a pretext to muzzle activists.
The China Post
· NCAA offers plan to bring athletes back to campus →
The NCAA’s Division I Council voted last week to l ift a moratorium on athletic activities starting Monday.
The China Post
· Lebanon extends mandate of UN force along Israel border →
Israel is demanding that it have access to all sites and freedom of movement and that it report back to the U.N. Security Council if it is being blocked.