|city council||Belediye meclisi|
|council members||Meclis üyeleri|
|local council||Yerel meclis|
|municipal council||Belediye meclisi|
|town council||Belediye meclisi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Fire Dept: Piling works underway to shore up soil at Taman Kelab Ukay landslide spot →
Selangor Fire and Rescue Department director Norazam Khamis said the immediate repair work at the location was being carried out by the Ampang Jaya Municipal Council (MPAJ).
The China Post
· Pop-up bar scene, tanning salon test shutdown rules in NYC →
The City Council is looking at trying to allow for proper social distancing by creating more space for outdoor dining.
· 28% of COVID-19 cases in India till April 30 are asymptomatic: Study →
A large proportion of both those tested and those positive were asymptomatic contacts, according to the study by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) scientists along with other collaborators Healthcare workers constituted about 5.2 per cent of the total infections, said the study published in the Indian Journal of Medical Research (IJMR).
· ICSE, ISC 2020 exam: Board allows candidates to pick centres in their areas →
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) today said that it will allow the candidates to appear for their remaining examination papers of ICSE and ISC 2020 from an exam centre located in a CISCE affiliated school in the State/City/District where they are currently located.
· Romanian ambassador ‘concerned’ about conditions in Dutch meat firms →
Six years ago, while employed at the Scientific Council for Government Policy, Kremer brought out a report on the position of Romanian and Bulgarian workers in the Netherlands and, she says, little has changed since then.
· Joseph Altuzarra Is Finding an Invigorating New Way of Working Under Lockdown →
Founded in 2008 out of Altuzarra’s parents’ living room, the brand has enjoyed a rapid ascent and won CFDA award for Womenswear Designer of the Year in 2014, and the Accessories Council’s top accolade three years later.
· Afghanistan's Abdullah says ready for Taliban talks 'at any time' →
Abdullah Abdullah, head of the High Council for National Reconciliation, said on Saturday an ongoing lull in violence triggered by a surprise three-day truce offered by the Taliban on the Eid al-Fitr Muslim holiday had set the tone for launching the peace talks.
· Covid-19 has led to a rise in domestic violence – tackling this hidden pandemic requires concerted action →
In meetings with counterpart organisations such as the Organisation Internationale de la Francophonie, the Pacific Island Forum, the Council of Europe and the Community of Spanish Language Countries, we have explored collaboration and mechanisms to ensure that women are at the centre of post-Covid recovery planning.
The New York Times
· Rabbis to Return to German Military Amid Growing Anti-Semitism →
Lawmakers on Thursday unanimously approved an agreement drawn up last year between the government in Berlin and the country’s Central Council of Jews.
· Beijing has fatally undermined the image of a self-governing and stable Hong Kong →
But Beijing had repeatedly postponed universal suffrage, and in June 2014 China’s state council published a white paper that claimed government in Beijing had comprehensive jurisdiction over Hong Kong and Macau.