|city council||Belediye meclisi|
|council members||Meclis üyeleri|
|local council||Yerel meclis|
|municipal council||Belediye meclisi|
|town council||Belediye meclisi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Syed Saddiq says has undivided support of Muar Bersatu, contrary to what some division committee members may claim →
Similarly, the statement also claimed that Bersatu's strategic bureau chief and supreme council member Datuk Rais Hussin Mohamed Ariff supports Syed Saddiq as the party’s national Youth wing chief.
· Who killed Berta Cáceres? Behind the brutal murder of an environment crusader →
Desa’s trumped-up criminal charges against her and other leaders of the Council of Popular and Indigenous Organizations of Honduras (Copinh) had failed to silence them.
· Saudi Arabia to co-host UN fundraising summit for Yemen →
The UN-recognised, Saudi-backed government, already weakened by Houthi advances, has been undermined still further by a split in its own ranks leading to the secessionist Southern Transitional Council (STC) taking control in the southern port of Aden, and some other parts of the south.
· Gyms, yoga, indoor pools and children's sport given a return date →
Children’s sports will also be permitted to resume from July 1, with organisations and councils given four weeks to prepare safety plans for the resumption of competitions and leagues.
· Deadlock as Qatar embargo marks three-year anniversary →
But in December 2019, Qatar's emir declines an invitation by Saudi Arabia to attend a Gulf Cooperation Council summit in Riyadh, sending then-prime minister Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al-Thani instead.
· Australian beach life at risk as environment drops down agenda →
The Australian Coastal Councils Association agrees that the country must act as soon as possible to mitigate the impact of erosion.
· Minister says 'no conflict to declare' in giving mate top court job →
In Victoria, appointments to the benches of the County and Supreme courts are made by the governor in council on the recommendation of the attorney-general.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Hong Kong must now rely on its own efforts to protect academic freedom →
The Hong Kong Research Grants Council – an advisory body – has several foreign experts on its panels.
· A Bangladeshi worker is dying from cancer. Singaporeans made sure he got his last wish to go home →
On May 19, she reached out to her well-connected friend, National Council of Social Service president Anita Fam, who decided that they should link up with the Migrant Workers' Centre (MWC).
· Minneapolis volunteers clean up streets after Floyd protests →
More than $2.4m has been raised to help those businesses rebuild, according to Lake Street Council, which set up a fund which will go directly to small businesses and nonprofits to help rebuild their storefronts, reopen their businesses and serve the neighbourhoods.