“Counsel” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· TVA backtracks after President Trump’s demand that it rehire some of its dismissed tech workers →
TVA chief executive Jeffrey Lyash and acting board chair John Ryder met Thursday morning with White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and White House counsel Pat Cipollone.
· Welltower's (WELL) CEO Tom DeRosa on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Matt McQueen – General Counsel
· AP Explains: Is a Trump White House acceptance speech legal? →
The Office of Special Counsel, an independent government watchdog, has cited the president’s top advisers on multiple occasions for violating the Hatch Act.
· Sprague Resources' (SRLP) CEO David Glendon on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Joining me today are David Long, our Chief Financial Officer; and Paul Scoff, our Vice President, General Counsel.
· New York attorney general seeks to dissolve NRA →
The New York lawsuit also named LaPierre and three other current and former executives as defendants: corporate secretary and general counsel John Frazer, retired treasurer and chief financial officer Wilson Phillips, and LaPierre’s former chief of staff Joshua Powell.
The China Post
· California, cities battle over marijuana home-delivery rule →
Arthur J. Wylene, general counsel for Rural County Representatives of California, an association of state counties, said the judge “wants to be convinced that there is a real, live dispute between all of the parties with regard to this (state) regulation.”
· Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc. (IIPR) CEO Paul Smithers on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Brian Wolfe - VP, General Counsel & Company Secretary
· Royal Gold, Inc. (RGLD) CEO Bill Heissenbuttel on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Dan Breeze Vice President Corporate Development of RGAG; and Randy Shefman, General Counsel are also available for questions.
· TVA rescinds decision to outsource technology jobs →
By Thursday, interim TVA Board Chair John Ryder and TVA President and CEO Jeff Lyash met with White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows and White House Counsel Pat Cipollone to discuss the preservation of U.S. jobs.
· MFA Financial, Inc. (MFA) CEO Craig Knutson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Harold Schwartz - SVP, General Counsel & Secretary