· Wall Street rallies on vaccine bets, Goldman results →
That is why you are seeing such a strong move today into those economically sensitive stocks,” said Tim Ghriskey, Chief Investment Strategist Inverness Counsel in New York.
· Ivanka Trump defends Goya post that watchdogs call unethical →
Separately Wednesday, CREW filed a complaint with the Office of Special Counsel against White House chief of staff Mark Meadows alleging violations of the Hatch Act during recent television interviews.
The Wall Street Journal
· U.S. Imposes Sanctions on Network for Allegedly Helping Russian Businessman Evade Sanctions →
Mr. Prigozhin and IRA also were indicted in 2018 on charges of engaging in a widespread effort to interfere in the 2016 U.S. presidential election as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation.
· Trump says he’d welcome disgraced former aide Michael Flynn back to the White House →
Mr Stone was convicted of witness tampering and lying to Congress and was arrested alongside Mr Flynn by Robert Mueller, the Justice Department special counsel who investigated Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
· Mask or No Mask? Why the Guidance Has Been Shifting →
The WHO counsels against reusing masks that are made for a single use.
· Two crimes benefited Trump’s campaign in 2016. Ever since, the president has worked to block scrutiny of those schemes. →
It is a pattern that vexed special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, who devoted substantial space in his report on election interference to Trump’s tactics but ultimately declined to come to a conclusion as to whether they constituted crimes, an ongoing source of frustration to Democratic lawmakers and some legal experts.
· Justice Dept. pushing to carry out second federal execution in as many days →
“The speed with which the government seeks to carry out these executions, and the Supreme Court’s prioritization of that pace over additional legal process, makes it considerably more likely that injunctions may issue at the last minute, despite the efforts of Plaintiffs’ counsel to raise, and the court to adjudicate, the claims in a timely fashion,” she wrote.
· 'I didn't do it': Executed federal prisoner used final words to plead innocence →
It is shameful that the government saw fit to carry out this execution when counsel for Danny Lee could not be present with him, and when the judges in his case and even the family of his victims urged against it.
· MiMedx Fixes Cash Concerns With Relisting Right Around The Corner →
Since then, this has included a new CEO in Timothy Wright, a new General Counsel, a new CFO, a new Chief Accounting Officer, along with a new Chair of the company's Board in Dr. M. Kathleen Behrens.
· The rise and humiliating fall of Jeff Sessions, a cautionary tale for other Republicans →
2 appointed a special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, to take on the investigation.