· Victorian court quashes Katia Pyliotis's murder conviction after judge's 'boring' lawyer comment →
“To describe counsel’s cross-examination as ‘boring’ ... had the tendency to demean counsel’s competence and to run the risk of diminishing his standing in the eyes of the jury,” the judges said.
· Viasat, Inc. (VSAT) CEO Mark Dankberg on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Robert Blair - General Counsel
· Used car dealer charged with price gouging New York City on 3M's N95 masks →
William Childs, a 3M senior counsel, said the company was happy to see law enforcement's continued involvement.
· GTT CEO Calder exiting June 1 →
In the meantime, members of the board (H. Brian Thompson, Nick Adamo, and Benjamin Stein) says they'll provide additional guidance and support to senior executives, and a leadership group has been formed comprising CFO Steven Berns, Ortega, General Counsel Chris McKee and senior VP of operations and engineering Bob Burris.
· Testing questions on the drive to Barnard Castle →
But then wiser counsel prevailed.Rev Canon Robert McLeanWylam, Northumberland• Join the debate – email firstname.lastname@example.org• Read more Guardian letters – click here to visit gu.com/letters
· Beyond Meat Is Arguably The Most Overvalued Food Company In History →
The most recent Form 4 filing, just last week, was from none other than BYND’s General Counsel Teri Witteman which brings us to the legal issues facing the Company.
· SC issues notice to Centre, RBI on plea against interest on loans during moratorium →
The counsel appearing for the petitioner informed the bench, also comprising Justices S K Kaul and M R Shah, that earlier the moratorium period was for three months till May 31 but now it has been extended by another three months.
· The Justice Department’s Indefensible About-Face on Emoluments →
In general, such cases are properly handled by the president’s personal lawyers—not by the Justice Department, whose client is not the president but the United States of America, and not by the White House counsel, whose job is to support the presidential office and, by extension, serve the public trust.
· A Presidential Pardon by Other Means →
Sullivan has retained counsel to represent him before the appeals court.