|female counterpart||Kadın muadili|
|feminine counterpart||Kadınsı muadili|
|male counterpart||Erkek muadili|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Trezeguet double downs Crystal Palace and breathes life into Aston Villa’s fight for survival →
Palace keeper Vicente Guaita denied Hourihane and Jack Grealish with a string of saves and his counterpart Pepe Reina did well to keep out efforts by Christian Benteke and Patrick van Aanholt in a lively game.
· Muhyiddin congratulates PM Lee over Singapore polls victory →
According to Muhyiddin, he and his counterpart have agreed to resolve every problem and issue amicably and this would be the basis and guide in conducting current and future negotiations.
· Philippines: China should comply with sea feud ruling →
Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte, who has nurtured close ties with China since taking office in 2016, raised the issue last year in Beijing with his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jingping, who he said flatly told him then, “We will not budge.”
· Kirstie Allsopp on 'carnage' of burying her mother in the back garden 'Wouldn’t recommend' →
Kirsty said it was usually perpetrated by “male bullies” who felt inferior to their female counterparts.
· Blues hit new heights after bringing Dogs to heel →
Ruck stars: Carlton's Marc Piitonet goes up against his Bulldog counterpart Tim English.Credit:Getty Images
· Syed Saddiq congratulates Singapore’s youngest MP Raeesah Khan →
KUALA LUMPUR, July 12 — One of Malaysia’s youngest MPs, Syed Saddiq Abdul Rahman, today congratulated his Singaporean counterpart Raeesah Khan, who is set to be sworn in as the island nation’s youngest MP in its history.
· Marshall Gillespie's top 10 English players who became Irish League stars →
During his three years at the Co Down outfit he won Gold Cup, Ulster Cup and Co Antrim Shield medals as well as representing the Irish League against their English counterparts in April 1956, a game that was instrumental in him earning a £9,000 move to Newcastle United a month later.
· Australia dangles private equity carrot in trans-Tasman squabble →
RA officials have reached out to their South African and Argentinian counterparts to broach an 'open borders' policy, which could boost the depth of Australian sides and serious international x-factor to the competition.
· Just because no one wants World War 3 doesn't mean it won't happen says MIKE HARRISON →
On June 23rd the Kiel Canal re-opened and the British Fleet visited their German counterparts with the Kaiser himself enjoying a tour of the dreadnought HMS King George V. The US Presidential Adviser Edward House met British Foreign Secretary Edward Grey and declared that ‘neither England, Germany, Russia nor France desire war.’
· 'Farcical': Hardwick blames Swans after 'horrendous game of football' →
Richmond coach Damien Hardwick has taken a thinly-veiled swipe at Sydney counterpart John Longmire for tactics that contributed to Sunday’s “horrendous game of football” at the Gabba.