The New York Times
· Los Angeles Apparel Factory Shut Down After More Than 300 Coronavirus Cases →
But on July 10, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health ordered Mr. Charney’s manufacturing facility to close: An investigation found over 300 confirmed infections among the garment workers, and four deaths.
· Maryland's 2020 Solidifies the Future for the Wide Receiver Room →
Two-time First Team All-Broward County, posted 4.51-second 40-yard dash & 33.8-inch vertical; 1,851 receiving yards and 18 touchdowns in final two seasons
The China Post
· Legal experts review Black Minnesota teen’s life sentence →
She used it as an example of how — when she was the top prosecutor in Hennepin County — she helped find justice for the African American community outraged by gun violence and the senseless death of 11-year-old Tyesha Edwards, who was also Black.
· Conor McKenna: Opposition player apologises to Tyrone man after Covid-19 sledge →
The County Tyrone native's positive test for coronavirus caused an Essendon game to be postponed and he remained in quarantine for a period of 14 days despite subsequently testing negative on two occasions.
· National Trust reopening: Which houses are open to the public? →
The Argory in County Armagh
The New York Times
· Black Lives Matter Street Painting Is Rejected in Catskill, N.Y. →
The high turnout in Catskill surprised some here in Greene County, where President Trump, who in recent days has called Black Lives Matter “a symbol of hate,” won 60 percent of the vote in 2016.
· Poland exit polls mean victory for homophobic Andrzej Duda — and misery for LGBTQ people →
But that changed in 2019, when infamous “LGBT free zones” — cities, provinces and counties that adopted resolutions declaring themselves free of the LGBT ideology — made international headlines.
· Cardinals Owner Michael Bidwill Leaves Rhode Island Hospital →
Maricopa County, where Phoenix and its surrounding communities are located, have accounted for 65.4 percent of the total cases and 50.6 percent of the 2,237 deaths.
· 10 of the UK's best rural summer holidays for families →
Also available is Castle Ward in County Down (sleeps 14, from £388 for 2 nights), used as a location for Games of Thrones ; and Cragside in Northumberland (sleeps 16, from £380 for 2 nights) in a restored Victorian cottage close to both Hadrian’s Wall and the Northumbrian coast.
· 6 key Senate and House races to watch on Tuesday →
“People in Fort Bend County” — which makes up the majority of the 22nd district — “are well aware that Kathaleen Wall is from the center of Houston, she’s not from Fort Bend County,” Jones said.