“Couple” in the news
|couple of days|
|couple of months|
|couple of years|
Publications and example sentences
· ReWalk Robotics' (RWLK) CEO Larry Jasinski on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Couple of quick questions.
· ING May Finally Have Found Its Bottom →
I’m not too concerned about ING’s risk exposure – the bank is almost certain to see higher charge-offs over the next couple of years, but I think the actual losses will be well below what the decline in market value would suggest.
· House holds moment of silence to honor the 100,000 dead from coronavirus →
By mid-April, the couple was symptom-free.
The New York Times
· Practicing Architecture in a Pandemic →
“Usually we work, we draw, we look in each other’s eyes, we argue, we throw things around the room, we make models and break them apart, and somehow stuff gets made,” said Ms. Diller, who has been working from the couple’s weekend home in upstate New York.
· Titan Machinery Inc. (TITN) CEO David Meyer on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The significant sales growth coupled with moderate increases in operating expenses created significant operating leverage at the segment level.
· ‘A battery drain on my mind, body and soul’: Warwick Thornton on why he needed to escape in The Beach →
They just spent a couple of decades putting food on the table and feeding this child.
· Quarantine cooking's seven biggest trends – power ranked by Adam Liaw →
Hon says he learned the whipped coffee technique from “a foreign couple” years earlier.
· Boeing Cashes On Rockets →
Another reason is that I launched a monthly series on Defense contracts and the values of those contracts a couple of years ago but was forced to discontinue this because it took several hours to process all data and write the report and readership was lacking.
· Get your dad something unique with these personalized Father's Day gifts →
Depending on where you order from, you want to give yourself a couple weeks ahead of Father's Day to place the order.
· Canadian Solar Inc. (CSIQ) CEO Shawn Qu on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Because we're not sure how ASP and cost is going to coordinate in the next couple of quarters.