“Course” in the news
|course of action|
|during the course|
Publications and example sentences
· White House punts economic update as US election draws near →
Before the outbreak began, and even as the virus started sending shock waves through the economy, approval of how he had handled the issue was the highest it’s been over the course of his presidency.
· Aritzia Inc's (ATZAF) CEO Brian Hill on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I don’t know if it’s possible to sort of quantify some of the elevated cost of operating through the course of the pandemic maybe specifically with in terms of ecommerce fulfilment or the DCs and - or if you can quantify the impact of the government support programs that you participated in.
· 'Do I really care?' Woody Allen comes out fighting →
“You can ask me anything,” he tells me down the phone from his home in (of course) Manhattan.
· 12% of UK immigration staff had Covid-19 symptoms from January to April →
“While some of this illness will have undoubtedly been picked up outside of work, the fact Sir Patrick Vallance admitted that we had imported many, many cases, coupled with these figures, suggests that many frontline staff may have been exposed and infected in the course of their work.
· Consumer spending print headlines busy economic calendar →
Of course, every time Powell talks these days the focus is on if he is softening his stance on negative interest rates.
· Coronavirus pandemic: US to announce 'certain decisions' on China on Friday, says Donald Trump →
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on May 16 had said that President Trump will decide on the future course of action on penalising China, a day after Trump said that he does not want to talk to his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping right now.
· Alnylam's NDA Accepted, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma →
In addition, we saw responses that lasted beyond eight or 12 weeks, supporting our plans to offer individualized dosing schedules that are purpose-fit to the variability in disease course that gMG patients experience.”
· Final year college exams: HRD Minister's big statement amid lockdown 5 reports →
Nishank said that final year will defitinely sit for their exams and that the details will be shared in due course of time.
· Australia’s coronavirus lockdown rules and restrictions explained: how far can I travel, and can I have people over? →
Up to 20 people can take part in non-contact sport, training, bootcamps, and play on tennis courts and golf courses.
· Salesforce's (CRM) CEO Marc Benioff on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
By mid-March of course and all of you know, the virus emerged into this global, biological and economic crisis.