Course en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|course of action||Curso de acción|
|due course||Debido tiempo|
|during the course||Durante el curso|
|golf course||Campo de golf|
|training course||Curso de entrenamiento|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Brave new word: Pandating: coronavirus and the language of love →
Snapchat, an app on which people can send each other images that disappear once they’ve been viewed, added 11m daily users as lockdowns came into force (not all were after sexual gratification, of course).
· Nordson Trading Near Highs Despite Weak Results →
This allows the company to be reliant upon each of these markets for sales growth but, of course, not overly reliant upon any single market.
· One player or staff member in Championship tests positive for coronavirus →
An EFL statement read: “The EFL can confirm that 2,855 players and club staff from the 24 Championship Clubs were tested over the course of the past week with one individual testing positive from one Club.
· Ethiopian migrants in Yemen are being scapegoated over coronavirus, UN reports →
Over the course of Yemen's civil war, African migrants determined to reach oil-rich Saudi Arabia have endured unspeakable cruelties – torture, rape, detention, extortion – often perilously close to front lines.
· The Health 202: The race for a coronavirus vaccine isn’t slowing, even as Trump undermines Fauci →
“The ‘if,’ of course, has been the problem.
· Previewing Q2 Midstream Earnings: COVID-19 Impacts, Distributions, And More →
Of course, the weakness in oil prices with WTI prices briefly trading in negative territory in April and production shut-ins will more profoundly impact the results of exploration and production (E&P) companies.
· Where The Nasdaq Bull Will Stop →
This week I am going to discuss some of the smaller degree patterns and drill down to some of the key price levels that I am watching both to the downside and upside that should help give us some guidance as to where the Nasdaq is headed over the course of the next several months and when we can expect the recent Bull run to come to an end.
· The Case for Mecole Hardman Becoming an Every-Down Receiver →
Of course, Hardman has some things to clean up, but there is no reason he can't do it.
· TuSimple finds a partner to help it build a fleet of robot semi trucks →
“This is a major key component, of course, of being able to bring autonomy to the market,” TuSimple president Cheng Lu told The Verge.
· Four summertime strolls: Where to take them and what to listen to →
(Of course, if nothing but the real thing will do, read on to the end — our final stop offers a path forward — or backward, whichever way normal is.)