Course trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|course of action||Quá trình hành động|
|due course||Khóa học do|
|during the course||Trong suốt khóa học|
|golf course||Sân golf|
|training course||Khoa huân luyện|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Risk Management: How to manage your risks while investing money →
Having a plan that takes into account all possible scenarios and the necessary courses of action makes it easier to adapt to any sudden changes in the landscape.
· A fall or a stumble? Daniel Andrews takes a hit from the second surge →
Of course, he can sit in judgement of himself and he should.
· Ellie Goulding: 'I was made to feel vulnerable, like a sexual object' →
Knocked off course by anxiety and an album she didn’t believe in, the singer is back after five years away with a bold new sound – and an urge to speak out
· Late strike forces Inter Milan to share points →
Inter stay fourth in the table, comfortably on course for the Champions League, but 10 points behind leaders Juventus.
· Man Utd's Greenwood proves Premier League pedigree to Solskjaer →
“He's 18 and of course he will get better.
· Trump still sees hydroxychloroquine as promising against Covid-19, says White House →
His doctor said last month that Trump had suffered from no side effects after a two-week course of the malaria drug, which can cause heart problems.
· U.S. Gasoline Demand Rebound Strong, But Could Be Over →
Of course, there is non-market activity with gasoline demand as well, which would include driving to friend or family's house, the park, a protest or what have you.
· Exclusive: TIM excludes Huawei from 5G core equipment tender in Italy, Brazil - sources →
Huawei has played no part in the building of TIM's existing core network in Italy, while the exclusion could mark a change of course for TIM in Brazil, where Huawei has supplied 4G equipment for the core network of the Italian group's local unit TIM Participacoes.
· Sofia Coppola Goes Behind-the-Scenes at Chanel in a New Documentary →
I mean, of course they really treasure their heritage and take care of it.
· 'They scavenged scraps': the Britons rounded up by the Nazis in occupied France →
In the horror of that war, of course, there was far worse.