Courtroom в новостях
|courtroom drama||Зал суда драма|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Jurassic World Dominion: When does movie start filming? Laura Dern TEASES reunion →
Goldblum has even cameoed in the rebooted films before, playing Ian Malcolm in a short courtroom scene at the end of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
· Justice Thomas maps own course, at wheel of his 40-foot bus →
I like the part we fly over,” he said in the courtroom talk.
· World responds to Lebanon’s plight, France’s Macron to visit →
The verdicts were to be read out Friday in a Netherlands courtroom.
· Athletics Sue State Over Failure to Properly Police Alleged Pollution →
But the coronavirus pandemic has impacted everything in the state, including courtrooms and construction, and there has been some acknowledgement that April, 2023, is going to be difficult.
· Hottest front-room seats: the best theatre and dance to watch online →
Fast Familiar, the team behind the interactive whistleblower thriller Smoking Gun, present this courtroom drama developed with the Leverhulme Research Centre for Forensic Science.
The New York Times
· ‘La Llorona’ Review: The General in His Horrific Labyrinth →
In a courtroom that looks like a stage, Bustamante uses bodies in space to express the larger social coordinates, placing one witness, an Ixil woman, in the center of the frame, her face to the camera.
· The defining line: Ronald Searle created his own style of graphic art →
Searle himself would be an official courtroom artist at the Nuremberg trials, and later at the trial of Adolf Eichmann.
· Meghan Markle told off by judge as both sides in legal row criticised →
But handing down his decision, Mr Justice Warby criticised both parties and argued they have been fighting a “tit-for-tat” PR battle outside the High Court courtroom.
The New York Times
· Chanel Miller’s Secret Source of Strength →
She has no gallery representation and mentions instead her desire to write a graphic novel or children’s book one day, and to make artworks for bleak courtroom settings, like the one she faced, to offer victims “nourishment or companionship.”
· Taiping-born esports gamer Aiman wins nod to continue court bid for citizenship →
When met outside the courtroom, Aiman’s lawyer New confirmed that there has yet to be updates from the authorities on his client’s May 2017 application for citizenship registration under Article 15A.