Coverage в новостях
|coverage area||Зона покрытия|
|live coverage||Прямой эфир|
|media coverage||Освещение в сми|
|news coverage||Освещение новостей|
|press coverage||Освещение в прессе|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Please Explain podcast: The "law and order" president inflames protests →
Our supporters power our newsrooms and are critical for the sustainability of news coverage.
· Wednesday briefing: UK lifeline to Hongkongers →
There’s more in our Coronavirus Extra section further down … and here’s where you can find all our coverage of the outbreak – from breaking news to factchecks and advice.
The Japan Times
· White House softens on sending troops to states to quell unrest →
He was also angry about the news coverage revealing he had been rushed to the White House bunker during Friday’s protests.
The New York Times
· Your Wednesday Briefing →
The Times is providing free access to much of our coronavirus coverage, and our Coronavirus Briefing newsletter — like all of our newsletters — is free.
The China Post
· Asia Today: S Korea reopening schools despite spike in cases →
Follow AP news coverage of the coronavirus pandemic at http://apnews.com/VirusOutbreak and https://apnews.com/UnderstandingtheOutbreak
· Hawks fully support Wingard: Stratton →
Wingard has used social media to express his frustration with a lack of diversity in the mainstream media and the coverage of protests in the USA following the death of George Floyd, along with drawing attention to racism and Indigenous deaths in custody in Australia.
· HealthEquity, Inc. (HQY) CEO Jon Kessler on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So, in addition to 24/7 live support for our members and with a little help from our friends at The Dave Ramsey Show, we've launched healthequity.com/stay-covered, a public resource for consumers to learn about their employer sponsored government and commercial coverage options.
· CrowdStrike Holdings, Inc. (CRWD) CEO George Kurtz on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have one of the most mature Linux versions with coverage for many different operating systems and that’s been a differentiator for us, particularly in winning cloud workload protection business.
· Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (CTSH) CEO Brian Humphries on MoffettNathanson's 2nd Annual Payments Processors and IT Services Summit Conference (Transcript) →
We don’t have enough coverage, enough partnership strength in the international markets.
· 'Justice for all': Swans superstar Franklin speaks up on racism →
It comes two days after Hawthorn star Chad Wingard imposed a media ban in protest at the coverage of the events in the US, which is in chaos after angry protests eruped following Floyd's death at the hands of Minneapolis police.