|coverage area||Kapsama alanı|
|live coverage||Canlı yayın|
|media coverage||Medya kapsamı|
|news coverage||Haber programı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 'It's everyone versus racism': Hill respects Wingard's media ban →
Hill said he respected Chad Wingard's decision to impose a self-imposed media ban, one which has received a mixed response in the AFL industry, coming after the Hawthorn forward took to social media on Monday to reveal he had placed a temporary media ban on himself in response to “mainstream media” coverage of protests and riots across the US after the death of George Floyd at the hands of police.
Hong Kong Free Press
· Hong Kong Chief Exec. Carrie Lam accuses US of ‘double standards’ over protest response →
AFP is a global news agency delivering fast, in-depth coverage of the events shaping our world from wars and conflicts to politics, sports, entertainment and the latest breakthroughs in health, science and technology.
· NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL) CEO Mike Krimbill on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And finally, our common unit coverage ratio has increased exceeding 2.5x as you would expect.
· Australians say ABC saved lives during summer bushfires, royal commission told →
Guardian Australia understands one of the areas of the ABC under scrutiny at the board meeting is the lifestyle division, ABC Life, which internal and external critics say is non-essential when funds are scarce for hard news coverage.
· Covid-19 impact: MakeMyTrip lays off 350 employees as business worsens →
MakeMyTrip said the impacted employees will be paid salary as per their notice periods apart from being extended outplacement support, mediclaim coverage and leave encashment facility.
· We are moving in the right direction when it comes to racism – but painfully slowly →
And this has been reflected in our coverage.
· SexyJet owner changes course, says he will reject PPP loan subsidy →
Full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak
· Labor candidate calls for tax deductible holidays to fire-affected areas →
Ms McBain said she was campaigning for better mobile coverage and broadband rollout, as well as improvements to the Browns Mountain road between the South Coast and Cooma.
· UN needs $2.4bn to stem Yemen coronavirus 'tragedy': Live updates →
Hello and welcome to Al Jazeera's continuing coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.
· ONEOK: An Interesting Midstream Company →
That means, even if the company loses 100% of the non-fee based earnings (unlikely because natural gas has dropped significantly less), it will still have more than enough to cover its dividend (although its coverage ratio would be 1.09x instead of 1.2x).