· Police officer slams indigenous teenager’s face-first onto pavement during arrest →
Then a voice off-camera says: “I’ll crack your f***** jaw bro.”
· Washington resident houses dozens of protesters who cops wanted to arrest for breaking curfew →
The Chinese government has been accused by many countries, including the U.S., of violently cracking down on protesters in Hong Kong during last year's months-long demonstrations against a controversial extradition bill.
· Twitter acts against violent messages →
Why it matters: The moves show that Twitter, long criticized for failing to crack down on tweets that violate its policies, is taking a more aggressive stance.
· Bigger's not better, locals say: Bronte surf club revamp makes waves →
But Bronte SLSC president Basil Scaffidi said the club's 1900-plus members had outgrown the site - which is blighted by corroded concrete, cracked brickwork and poor drainage - and needed extra rooms and facilities.
· Your Daily Horoscope for Wednesday, June 3 →
You're known for being quite serious and down-to-earth but today you have the ability to lift people’s spirits, whether you’re cracking a joke at work, making small talk with your neighbour or paying a much-appreciated compliment to a friend.
· A.I. Superpowers: Seven Industry Giants (Book Review) →
age will see profits rise exponentially to previously unfathomable levels, the first company that cracks the code for Singularity Technology will be the last company standing.