|crack cocaine||Içilebilen kokain|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· ED attaches JP Morgan assets worth Rs 187 cr, MNC in SC denies wrong doing in Amrapali case →
Later, the same number of shares was bought back from JP Morgan for Rs 140 crore by two companies — M/s Neelkanth and M/s Rudraksha — owned by a peon and an office boy of Amrapali’s statutory auditor Anil Mittal.On July 23 last year, the top court had cracked its whip on errant builders for breaching the trust of home buyers, ordered cancellation of Amrapali Group’s registration under real estate law RERA and ousted it from its prime properties in the NCR by nixing the land leases.
· America Has Outsourced Its Spaceflight Dreams to Elon Musk →
When engineers inspected the Falcon 9 rocket just days before takeoff, they discovered a crack on an engine nozzle.
· Every episode of Friends, ranked from worst to best →
It’s so hilariously bad that I’m pretty certain you can see the cast cracking up.
· Wu-Tang Clan: where to start in their group and solo back catalogues →
The Clan entered the new millennium with cracks in their armour.
The New York Times
· The N.B.A. May Return Too Soon →
The Charles Barkley-led Suns in 1993, the Seattle SuperSonics with Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp in 1996 and Utah’s two finals teams were all tough outs that had real cracks at getting to a Game 7.
The China Post
· Anti-Semitic crime rises in Germany, most from far right →
She said the coronavirus pandemic has created a new platform for anti-Semitism, and called on authorities to crack down on conspiracy theories being spread over the internet.
· Big Tech thought the pandemic wouldn’t be political. Think again. →
“They want unquestioned obedience, so they are cracking down on free expression.”
· JEE Main 2020: Online learning is a blessing in disguise for aspirants! →
These changes have certainly changed the strategy to crack JEE Main.
· China And Hong Kong Pressures Are Having Limited Knock-On Effects →
Apparently, under consideration are a new set of sanctions against officials, businesses, and financial firms over the effort to crack down on dissent in Hong Kong.
· Forget About a ‘New’ Cold War. The Old One Never Ended. →
China is cracking down on dissidents, including most recently in Hong Kong.