“Craft” in the news
Publications and example sentences
The New York Times
· Your Monday Briefing →
As New Zealand prepares for an election in September, our Sydney bureau chief writes about her leadership style, including her deft use of Facebook to craft a relationship with a population of five million that is “less saint and disciples, more friends or teammates.”
· Best Memorial Day furniture sales and mattress sales 2020 →
The mattress, whose sizes range from twin to California king, is crafted with a two-inch contouring topper and a13-inch thick mattress.
· High Dividends: What I Have Been Buying (Part 3) →
I believe in crafting my watchlist on a regular basis.
· Trump's Michigan voter fraud comments reveal America's desperate need for reforms →
H.R 1 has been carefully crafted to obtain the support it needs to pass Congress and cannot become a Christmas tree on which to hang other substantive or systemic reforms without dangerously jeopardizing its enactment.
· 'Like a tap being turned off': music magazines fight for survival in UK →
“Not everything has to be reported on the second it happens.” Says Dork’s Stephen Ackroyd: “Any good magazine is crafted down to the smallest detail in a way that’s impractical online, where speed, SEO and responsiveness are more important.”
· Bob Dylan: 10 essential tracks you need in your life as singer-songwriter turns 79 →
If choosing is refusing, choosing 10 Bob Dylan songs means refusing hundreds – he’s written more than 350 – of beautifully crafted, Nobel-Prize-worthy tunes.
· Scratching the surface: drones cast new light on mystery of Nazca Lines →
Isla believe that the Topará crafted the orca figure during a period of dynamic transition.
· Elon Musk's Crew Dragon puts America back in the space race →
Departing astronauts on Atlantis had left the flag and message before flying their craft back to the US, where it was grounded with the other remaining shuttle craft in the wake of the Challenger and Columbia tragedies.
· Emerging from isolation, oldies are forced to be nice to people again →
We are Queensland’s experts at all hobbies: knitting, jigsaws, books, baking, crafts, model aeroplanes, internet porn… did you know we are also a very techno-savvy generation?
· It's the right time for less time in class →
Time spared for students will allow them to cook, craft, play, create, pursue passion projects and engage with their community.