· How to Ensure Quality Wheat: Check for Sulfur in the Soil →
Grain Craft, which is the nation’s largest independent flour miller, milled the grain and evaluated the mixing characteristics of flour from the study.
The Japan Times
· The impact of compensation politics on Japan’s defense →
SDF personnel are having difficulty finding locations to train with the brigade’s new landing craft.
· Twitter employee attacked over 'bias' after company fact-checks Trump tweets →
In a statement, the company said: “We believe that people should be able to have a robust debate about the electoral process, which is why we have crafted our policies to focus on misrepresentations that would interfere with the vote.”
The New York Times
· Making Home Safe for Kids This Summer →
All medications, cleaning supplies and things like glue or paint used for home improvement or crafting projects should be locked up or stored out of reach of children.
· Strategy needed to attract top students as teacher shortage looms →
Julie Sonnemann, a school education fellow at the Grattan Institute, said teaching would attract more applicants if there were opportunities for career development in which the best educators could be recognised as masters of their craft.
· Euro creeps higher on EU recovery fund optimism →
The United States is currently crafting a range of options to punish China over its tightening grip on Hong Kong, including sanctions, tariffs and restrictions on Chinese companies, according to people familiar with the discussions.
· Ai Weiwei creates 10,000 masks in aid of coronavirus charities →
They will have images familiar to fans of the artist’s work, including sunflower seeds based on his Tate Modern installation in which he filled the gallery’s Turbine Hall with 100m individually crafted sunflower seeds.
The China Post
· Lives Lost: Veteran guarded Nazis during war crimes trial →
After they returned home, she bought him a tape recorder for his 75th birthday and used those recordings to help him craft his memoir, titled “Just a Kid: A Guard at the Nuremberg Trials.”
· 'She went there': bird watcher reflects on woman's racist remarks and her fate →
There, in a woodworking class, he crafted a bird feeder that he set in his lawn.