Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Peter Kay: Car Share star's savage take on 'subtle romance' with Sian Gibson exposed →
DON'T MISSWhy Peter Kay feared Hollywood movies would eclipse Phoenix Nights [INTERVIEW]Peter Kay’s crippling fears over being ‘no good’ exposed [INSIGHT]Peter Kay's verdict on world of showbiz: 'It's all b******s' [ANALYSIS]
· Labour fury: How Alastair Campbell issued brutal swipe at Noel Gallagher →
On the way to the 10 Downing Street bash, the Oasis star felt his decision to appear could cripple his career – but claimed to have gone because he was “nosy”.
· Week in Review: Macron revamps cabinet, France rules out new lockdown and Louvre reopens →
The French government on Wednesday warned that a surge in coronavirus cases in coming months remained a distinct possibility, though it ruled out another nationwide lockdown that would further cripple the country's economy.
The New York Times
· Planned for a Year and Bigger Than First Thought: The Strike on Iran’s Nuclear Program →
In some way it feels a bit like a decade ago, when the George W. Bush administration handed off the cyberoperations to the Obama administration, part of a broad covert effort to cripple Iran’s nuclear program.
· Lebanon 'spiralling out of control': UN rights chief →
Tens of thousands have lost their jobs or part of their salaries, while a crippling dollar shortage has sparked spiralling inflation.
· Virus inquiry chief Helen Clark warns of long wait for vaccine →
Warning of a crippling economic and social shock, Ms Clark called for a dramatic increase in global action to save countries from collapse as the pandemic gets worse.
· United Airlines Shares Slide As Furlough Costs, Demand Concerns Weigh →
Collectively, global airlines are likely to lose around $84 billion this year as travel restrictions, a record recession and coronavirus health concerns cripple flight demand, IATA has warned.
· India sees more local coronavirus lockdowns as cases near 800,000 →
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's government, anxious to jump-start an economy crippled by the epidemic and put millions of people back to work, in early June eased an initial lockdown of the 1.3 billion population imposed in March.
· Coronavirus warning: The three most common signs of COVID-19 infection - are you at risk? →
DON'T MISSCoronavirus symptoms update: One thing that could make COVID-19 worse [SIGNS]Coronavirus symptoms update: Two most 'prevalent' symptoms [LATEST]Coronavirus symptoms: Tom Hanks reveals his ‘crippling’ experience [QUOTES]
· Kim Jong-un humiliated: Major secret exposed after shock decision leaked from hermit state →
The move was despite North Korea’s economy being crippled by a halt in trade with China on top of US and UN sanctions designed to deter the regime from developing its missile programme.