Crisis в новостях
|economic crisis||Экономический кризис|
|financial crisis||Финансовый кризис|
|hostage crisis||Кризис заложников|
|oil crisis||Нефтяной кризис|
|political crisis||Политический кризис|
Идиомы и речевые обороты →
Публикации и примеры предложений
· How did President Trump get his pandemic response so wrong? →
He also examines how Trump’s handling of the crisis will affect his run for re-election.
· La ONU urge la libre circulación de ayuda humanitaria en Bolivia tras bloqueos de carreteras en medio de pandemia →
«El Sistema de Naciones Unidas en Bolivia hace un llamado urgente a permitir la libre circulación de la ayuda humanitaria consistente en insumos médicos, medicamentos y oxígeno, que son esenciales para proteger la salud de la población en este momento de crisis sanitaria», indicó el organismo en un mensaje en Twitter.
The Japan Times
· COVID-19 panel asks Japanese to rethink Bon holiday travel →
Since the early stages of the COVID-19 crisis, The Japan Times has been providing free access to crucial news on the impact of the novel coronavirus as well as practical information about how to cope with the pandemic.
· AxoGen's (AXGN) CEO Karen Zaderej on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We've increased our efforts to support completion of subject follow-up visits during the COVID-19 crisis by implementing an expanded home health visit program to allow follow-up visits to be conducted by a trained healthcare professional outside of the clinic environment and with appropriate safety precautions.
· Biggest U.S. Banks Have More Than $150 Billion of Deferred Loans →
Uncertainty over the length of the pandemic and resulting economic crisis have made it difficult for banks to determine how many loans are likely to sour.
· Aid pours in after Beirut blast leaves hundreds of thousands homeless →
Ordinary Lebanese, who have lost jobs and watched savings evaporate in the country's financial crisis, blamed politicians who have overseen decades of state corruption and bad governance.
· World Bank says ready to mobilise financing for Lebanon blast recovery →
Since May, the IMF and Lebanon have been trying to work out a broader bailout package aimed at stemming a financial crisis that is seen as the biggest threat to the country's stability since the 1975-90 civil war.
· Ecopetrol S.A. (EC) CEO Felipe Bayón on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In line with the guidance we provided our previous earnings conference call the second quarter has been, at this time the most challenging period of the current crisis, with a reduction of 38% in Brent prices as compared to 2019 year end.
· From the Archives, 1990: John Cain resigns as Victorian premier →
But it reached a crisis two weeks ago, and Mr Cain's personal agonies continued up to Monday's Cabinet meeting.