· Visitor to Lake of Ozarks, criticized over crowded party, has COVID-19 →
Andrew Cuomo said Friday that the city is on track to begin Phase I reopening on June 8, a week from Monday, as long as it meets the outstanding criteria related to hospital capacity remaining low and bringing contact tracing up to speed.
· Outrage over George Floyd's death could tip fortunes in Joe Biden's VP search →
That is not the only criteria to determine who will be the vice president of the United States of America, that I'll choose as a running mate.
· Schools may reopen 'if they can follow rules' →
Mr Nataphol said the CCSA will circulate the health and safety criteria to all schools nationwide so that they can assess whether they can follow and stick to them.
· The Wet AMD Gene Therapy Race - Adverum Biotechnologies Vs. Regenxbio →
Adverum had less stringent criteria for when a rescue injection can be given - the loss of 10 letters due to fluid rather than 5 letters which Regenxbio used.
· The truth about retread tyres ― Michael Hutt →
Unlike ISO standards, every product must meet high criteria to meet MS224.
· Blackstone Group Inc. (BX) CEO Steve Schwarzman Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
What do we believe is the right, wrong approach to be doing things from an ethical perspective, from sort of criteria of how we operate?
The New York Times
· California Reopening: Los Angeles, Tulare, San Bernardino Among Those Eligible →
Gavin Newsom announced that state health officials would relax their criteria for counties that want to reopen their economies faster, provided that they meet public health guidelines.
· Japan's low unemployment rate conceals deeper labor market pain →
That compared with an increase of just 60,000 in the number of unemployed people, which only includes those who were actively seeking employment during the survey period, among other criteria.