|art critic||Sanat eleştirisi|
|film critic||Film eleştirmeni|
|literary critic||Edebiyat eleştirmeni|
|music critic||Müzik eleştirmeni|
|outspoken critic||Açık sözlü eleştirmen|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· A Media Critic Focuses on the Crisis in Local News →
We had a pop music critic, a classical music critic, a drama critic, an art critic, plus reporters who wrote about other elements of the community that had nothing to do with watchdog journalism.
· NBA u-turns as online store now allows 'FreeHongKong' customised jerseys →
Critics condemned this as evidence that the NBA’s relationship with China is too close.
· Deadly Taliban attack adds to despair over faltering Afghan peace process →
Some critics blame Ghani for the delays, while others charge that the U.S. deal spearheaded by Khalilzad gave the Taliban too much leverage and has emboldened the insurgents to flout its conditions.
The China Post
· Thousands of protesting Israelis call on Netanyahu to resign →
Critics accuse him of leading a bloated, out-of-touch government and moving too slowly to help struggling Israelis.
· The Guardian view on Covid-19 economics: the austerity con of deficit hysteria →
If politicians understand that there is no budget constraint, say Prof Kelton’s critics, it will make it impossible to manage an economy sensibly.
· Excavation Begins For Possible Mass Grave From 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre →
Some of those critics saw the location and original date of the rally as another affront by the president, amid a torrent of pain and anger over the killing of George Floyd that sparked nationwide protests.
· Rep. H. Morgan Griffith tests positive for coronavirus after urging schools to reopen →
“I thought it was a hoax?” one critic tweeted.
The New York Times
· How to Fight Health ‘Cures’ Online →
That’s what critics of Facebook or other online companies mean when they say that these companies should add context to politicians’ inflammatory statements posted on their sites, or that they shouldn’t be a forum for all ideas.
· Decrypted: As tech giants rally against Hong Kong security law, Apple holds out →
Critics say the law, ratified on June 30, effectively kills China’s “one country, two systems” policy allowing Hong Kong to maintain its freedoms and some autonomy after the British handed over control of the city-state back to Beijing in 1997.
· Apple owes you for slowing down your old iPhone. Here’s how to collect. →
Critics of Apple’s throttling mechanism hit the company for not informing users that this was happening or allowing consumers to control whether they wanted this setting turned on or off.