|cross the river||川を渡る|
The New York Times
· N.Y.C. Weighs Curfew After Fourth Night of Violence and Protests: Live Updates →
One group crossed the Brooklyn Bridge and another briefly shut down the Manhattan Bridge.
· An Investment-Led Economic Recovery →
Cross channel exporting companies will have to have many more people to prepare that extra box checker paperwork from January 1 next year yet nothing changes from the day prior - the goods are the same, made to the same standards by the same people etc.
· African players speak out over George Floyd death →
Hakimi demonstrated his supportexternal-link on Sunday by crossing his fist in the air in a sign for justice after scoring in the 84th minute, while also lifting his jersey to reveal 'Justice for George Floyd' handwritten on his vest.
· AerCap: A Rough Gem For The Long Term →
The financial impacts of the corona outbreak are not quite clear yet, nor is the recovery profile, but we are now seeing markets having recovered 32% from their 52-week lows and 20% off their highs while the Dow Jones is crossing the 50-day moving average at the time of writing.
· WHO chief wants collaboration with U.S. to continue despite Trump terminating relationship →
NEW DELHI — India's cases of coronavirus crossed 190,000, the health ministry said on Monday, overtaking France to become seventh highest in the world, as the government eases back on most curbs after a two-month-long lockdown that left millions without work.
· Antifa: 'terror' group or Trump's straw man? →
He indicated the legal focus would be on federal crimes involving crossing state lines to participate in the rioting.
The New York Times
· U.S. and Chinese Scientists Trace Evolution of Coronaviruses →
You can give blood through the American Red Cross, and World Central Kitchen has stepped in to distribute meals in major cities.