|cross between||Arasında geç|
|cross country||Memleket boyunca|
|cross section||Enine kesit|
|cross the river||Nehri geç|
|not cross||Çapraz değil|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The government has harnessed the power of infotainment →
This is a massive advance in public communication and I predict Cummings will be bigger than the Green Cross Code Man.
· Panthers and Knights share points in NRL thriller →
But it was not until Bradman Best made the most of a Tim Glasby offload to cross soon after that Newcastle were within sight of pulling off an unlikely upset.
· Ayushman Bharat benefits over one crore patients! Saves Rs 14,000 cr treatment cost for poor, says PM Modi →
Modi further said that in one year, the number of beneficiaries covered under ‘Ayushman Bharat scheme’ has crossed one crore rupees.
· Beth Rigby: 'I’m going to have to get off telly soon, because I’ll be too old' →
Has a line been crossed?I just think the public are really smart.
· African nations fail to find coronavirus quarantine escapees →
Zimbabwe’s government is also worried about people crossing porous borders illegally.
The China Post
· With masks and gloves, Ukraine’s priests return to duties →
Rokhman spoke to Shamineva in a soothing way and made the sign of the cross with his gloved hands.
· Behind Muhyiddin’s grand scheme of things is Najib, claims ex-deputy minister →
He also sarcastically congratulated Pakatan Plus for exposing the “truth” in the one-day Parliament sitting on May 18, thereby foiling Muhyiddin’s plan to swing enough Pakatan MPs to cross the floor with offers of positions as well as threats.
· With an ailing domestic economy, can China still pursue its global plans? →
A number of wealthy business leaders who crossed Xi have been jailed.
· Did a coronavirus cause the pandemic that killed Queen Victoria's heir? →
The Great Russian Flu of the early 1890s may have been a Covid-like virus that crossed to humans from cows, scientists suggest
The New York Times
· Why Major Sports Might Risk Comebacks During the Pandemic →
You can give blood through the American Red Cross, and World Central Kitchen has stepped in to distribute meals in major cities.