|before a crowd||群衆の前に|
· Five dead in blast during Somalia Eid festivities, say police →
Witness Mohamud Ibrahim said the crowd had been dancing and singing when the blast occurred.
· NRL targets 1 July for crowds to return to stadiums →
Rugby league boss Peter V’landys has set another ambitious target for the game ahead of the NRL’s resumption, saying he wants crowds in stadiums from 1 July.
· Liverpool-Atletico match may have led to ‘41 additional’ Covid-19 deaths, says report →
Jurgen Klopp’s side faced the Spanish club in a second-leg last 16 tie at Anfield on March 11 in front of a crowd of some 52,000, with 3,000 visiting supporters in attendance.
· As crowds flock outdoors for Memorial Day weekend, government officials stress caution →
Viral photos of crowds have prompted reminders about the importance of social distancing.
· Beach and party crowds across US break social distancing rules over Memorial Day weekend →
Video from a Volusia County Sheriff’s Office helicopter on Saturday captured dozens of people blocking traffic near Daytona Beach, Florida, where officials required visitors to wear masks but have resigned that the mandate is “not realistic” or enforceable in large crowds.
· Commentary: Coronavirus has turned retail therapy into retail anxiety →
Atmospherics – such as scent, music, touch, temperature and crowding – all help create an engaging sensory experience for shoppers and patrons.
· One German church service resulted in dozens of coronavirus infections →
And it also serves as a reminder of the acute threat posed by “superspreader” events involving crowds, a pressing concern in the US as President Donald Trump encourages churches nationwide to reopen their doors to worshippers.
· Coronavirus lockdowns stifle Eid celebrations as infections rise →
The blast occurred as a crowd of people were dancing and singing, a witness said, but the cause of the explosion was unclear.
· Bolsonaro rallies with supporters amid virus surge →
The far-right president arrived at the rally outside the presidential palace in Brasilia in a white surgical mask, but soon took it off to greet the cheering crowd, shake hands and embrace supporters, at one point even hoisting a young boy onto his shoulders.
· US beaches, parks full on Memorial Day weekend despite pandemic →
The Memorial Day weekend marking the unofficial start of summer in the United States brought big crowds to some beaches, parks and other destinations across the country, and warnings from experts about people disregarding the coronavirus social-distancing rules.