|cultural or natural||文化的または自然|
|social and cultural||社会的および文化的|
· Always learning was his motto →
Robert Smith – art historian, art collector, cultural historian, theatrical performer, Shakespearean, teacher, and public benefactor – has died peacefully in Wonthaggi.
· Sabato Studio chronicles life under lockdown in 'Postcards from Isolation' project (VIDEO) →
LONDON, June 1 — The London-based studio has launched a collection of interactive and digital postcards reflecting on the societal and cultural shifts that stemmed from the coronavirus pandemic.
· From Eric Garner to George Floyd: Protests reveal how little has changed in 6 years →
Others are cultural, such as people being quicker to use their phones to record and share racist incidents and police violence.
· The Guardian view on arts and the pandemic: support needed now →
Cultural organisations in Britain have received less and less public funding proportionate to their turnover.
· Meet the Press - May 31, 2020 →
And she brings in not only the cultural experience but the law enforcement that perhaps is going to be on the ballot.
· The Public Theater's Annual Gala Will Go Virtual on June 1 →
That, like every other cultural event in New York this spring and summer, has fallen victim to the coronavirus lockdown.
· Leaning Tower of Pisa among sites in Italy to reopen after lockdown →
Some of Italy’s famous cultural sites are coming back to life after being closed for more than three months owing to the coronavirus pandemic.
· 'I feel so much better': Employees ready to work from home more often →
I wouldn't ever see us moving to 100 per cent working from home — I think you lose some of the really vital cultural components of organisations, socialising, the sense of teamwork ... but is there a hybrid model that can serve the needs of both?
· Our grimdark meathook cyberpunk now →
Here, the cultural collapse appears to be precipitating around the concept “all cops are bastards.” Once that catchphrase was something I only heard from my furthest of far-left punk and anticapitalist acquaintances.
The Rio Times
· Pandemic Creates Crisis in Culture; Brazilian Artists Starve Amid Lack of Government Policies →
RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL - The novel coronavirus pandemic has hit the Brazilian cultural industry hard, which largely relies on audiences and crowds in enclosed spaces, and which was already in crisis due to budget cuts and lack of public policies.