· Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine Tests Positive Ahead of Trump Visit →
DeWine's first try at a statewide requirement for wearing masks inside businesses — back in April — drew backlash that led him to rescind that directive the following day, a stutter among the aggressive moves that had won him early praise in his efforts to curb the virus.
· Belgium travel restrictions: Can I travel to Belgium? 12 European countries BANNED →
Officials placed parts of the country under stricter measures once more in a bid to curb the disease.
· European countries scramble to halt second COVID-19 wave →
Oslo: European countries are moving to curb travel as fears of a second wave of coronavirus sweep across the continent.
· Most Memorable Sports Calls: TRAINA THOUGHTS →
RANDOM VIDEO OF THE DAY: Every ridiculous piece of footage needs the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme song.
· All the new places you need to wear a face mask from this Saturday →
The government introduced the law to make the wearing of face coverings in relevant places mandatory as part of further efforts to curb the spread of the deadly virus.
· Guernsey police ridiculed for recruitment advert featuring cars chases and armed raids despite low crime rate →
The gallery on London's South Bank, as well as the Tate Britain, Tate Liverpool and Tate St Ives, reopened today after closing in March due to lockdown measures meant to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus
· Climate change to bring longer droughts in Europe: study →
Punishing two-year droughts like the record-breaking one that gripped Central Europe from 2018 to 2019 could become much more frequent if the region fails to curb greenhouse gas emissions, researchers said Thursday, affecting huge swathes of its cultivated land.
· Credit warning: Regulator discovers shocking lending practices - 'significant' harm caused →
“In the meantime, the FCA can further curb the harm caused by high-cost credit products by tightening lending rules, looking at harder at the product features that can trap people in debt and improving forbearance measures.”
· Fifa 21 removes celebrations to combat racist and ‘toxic’ behaviour →
While the changes were made to curb offensive behaviour, there were also practical reasons behind the changes.
· Covid-19: 13 eateries in Seberang Perai ordered closed for violating SOP →
Meanwhile, Azeem Qusairy said this measure was taken to protect the safety and health of the restaurants’ workers and customers, while curbing the spread of Covid-19.