Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Plane takes flight over Washington, with no fuel. (It's electric.) →
After all, it's going to take an unprecedented, diverse effort to curb the planet's relentless warming trend: 19 of the last 20 years are now the warmest on record.
· The Congresswoman Pepper-Sprayed by Police →
If you look at one of the photos, clearly there is an officer within six or seven inches of a young girl sitting on the ground, at the curb, being pepper-sprayed, and me and a couple other elected officials are right next to her.
· Indian states rush to identify high-risk zones to remain in lockdown →
But restaurants, malls and religious buildings are permitted to reopen elsewhere from June 8 as India loosens the world's longest lockdown to curb the spread of the spread of the pandemic.
· Bangladesh lifts COVID-19 lockdown, logs record deaths on same day →
Restrictions to curb the virus imposed on March 26 have been gradually eased in recent weeks, with only educational institutions remaining closed.
· Unlock 1.0: Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu to continue curbs on inter-state travel; Karnataka, Rajasthan, UP lift ban →
After the Centre allowed lifting of restrictions on inter-state movement of people, states like Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu, which have reported the highest number of coronavirus cases, and those in the Northeast on Sunday decided to continue with the curbs after the end of the fourth phase of the lockdown.
The New York Times
· Karen Blumenthal, 61, Dies; Journalist Turned Young-Adult Author →
Her books included “Bootleg: Murder, Moonshine, and the Lawless Years of Prohibition” (2011), which explored how attempts to curb drinking led to other social ills; “Tommy: The Gun that Changed America” (2015), which tracked how the weapon favored by outlaws led to the national debate over gun control; and “Bonnie and Clyde: The Making of a Legend” (2018), which examined the cult of celebrity, even when the celebrities were murderers.
· Sources: Russia has no objection to earlier Opec+ meeting →
Sources have told Reuters that Saudi Arabia is proposing to extend record cuts from May and June until the end of the year but it has yet to win support from Russia, which believes that curbs could be eased gradually.
· Masks and no ablution: Saudis flock to reopened mosques →
- Easing curbs -