|foreign currency||Yabancı para birimi|
|local currency||Yerel para birimi|
|national currency||Ulusal para birimi|
|new currency||Yeni para birimi|
|paper currency||Kağıt para|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
Hong Kong Free Press
· Is this the end of Hong Kong Inc? What losing US ‘special status’ may mean for the finance hub →
Reciprocal visa-free travel deals, a dollar-pegged currency, the world’s fourth-largest stock exchange as well as business-friendly laws, taxes and legal protections greased the wheels of commerce.
· Trade War- Chapter II →
However, the impact of record levels of liquidity and government programs causing the purchasing power of fiat currencies to decline and worldwide debt to rise could lead to a significant move to the upside in the prices of commodities.
· Weekly High Frequency Indicators: 'Less Awful' →
The measure against major currencies took a major spill recently.
· Lundin Energy: Robust Cash Flows And Debt Reduction →
Though profit disappointed because of the impact of foreign currency exchange loss and the Corporate and Special Petroleum Taxes, the group net cash flow from operating activities rose 1.8x to $638 million.
· What could losing U.S. 'special status' mean for Hong Kong? →
Reciprocal visa-free travel deals, a dollar-pegged currency, the world's fourth-largest stock exchange as well as business-friendly laws, taxes and legal protections greased the wheels of commerce.
· Silver Miners' Q1 2020 Fundamentals →
They included plenty of currency losses since the Mexican peso plummeted in Q1, losing more than a third of its value relative to the US dollar intra-quarter!
· Ringgit to trade at current levels next week →
“However, should President Trump’s press conference prove to be more bark than bite, that could allow the US dollar to resume its decline as risk-on fervour allows more breathing space for Asian currencies,” he told Bernama.
· Global stocks rebound on relief at Trump's response to China over Hong Kong →
The dollar index fell 0.178 per cent against a basket of currencies.
· Gold: Making Its Seasonal Top →
We are trading gold now as a currency against the US dollar.