“Current” in the news
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Fundamentally Unsound →
Worse, by our estimates, the likely 10-year total return of the S&P 500 from current valuations is about -1.4% annually.
· Clash Of The Healthcare REITs: Omega Healthcare Vs. Quality →
It's likely that both could issue bonds at lower rates than their current average.
· New York Times: In Spite Of Subscription Strength, Don't Pay Premium Multiples For A Stable Business →
Especially given the upcoming election cycle, the current forecasts imply further strength on subscriptions.
· More Pain Likely To Come For Farmer Brothers Stock →
Current price target is $4.47, 27% below current levels.
· Spain holidays: Tourists forced to wear face masks in Costa del Sol despite scorching heat →
The move will also be put in place regardless of current social distancing rules being in place.
· Deadly under-the-radar heatwaves ravaging Africa →
Climate models show that sub-Saharan Africa is going to be disproportionately affected by worsening heatwaves due to climate change, and the current lack of data hampers the region's ability to prepare, she said.
· Washington Redskins confirm name to be changed →
The team was established in 1932 as the Boston Braves and took on its current name in 1933 before moving to Washington DC four years later.
The New York Times
· In Astounding Test, Scientists Revive Damaged Lungs for Transplant →
If there were a way to use even 40 percent of donated lungs for transplant, instead of the current 20 percent, the waiting list for lungs could be eliminated, said Dr. Matthew D. Bacchetta, a lung transplant surgeon at Vanderbilt and a lead author of the new paper.
· WestRock Company Is A Good Value Pick, Despite Appearances →
As WestRock continues to integrate the many moving parts, it has seen its profitability continue in the current financial year, as is evident from the 8.60% operating margin and the quarterly revenue and net income figures.
· Atlanta Falcons Announce Their All-Decade Defense, Special Teams →
Three current players were selected to the group; Grady Jarrett, Deion Jones and Ricardo Allen.