· SNP ‘made wrong decision’ barring MPs from standing unless they resign, says ex-leader →
Current sitting MP Joanna Cherry had previously said she wanted to stand in the Edinburgh Central seat in next May's Scottish Parliament election along with former SNP Westminster Group Leader Angus Robertson.
· Navios Maritime Containers: Interesting Opportunity In Container Shipping →
NMCI is a small cap containership company, struggling in the current market.
· Ayro: The Right Moment To Look At The Business Model As Factories Are Being Developed →
In my opinion, if AYRO keeps selling equity at the current pace, it will have a significant amount of cash to ramp up production.
· AppFolio, Inc. (APPF) CEO Jason Randall on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We believe our people and culture are the heart of our success and the current environment has only amplified that belief.
· Coronavirus: Reopening schools without scaled-up track and trace system could lead to worse second wave, experts warn →
Current test-trace-isolate system 'not good enough', say researchers
· For richer and poorer, Uncle Sam's coronavirus response widened the gulf →
The question for many current taxpayers will be whether they've fallen behind, held even or gotten ahead as a result of Washington's work, particularly as they compare their own finances to those of their neighbors and the mega-rich.
· Enel Americas: Q2 Struck By FX Effects But Business And Repatriation Risks Still Limited →
With a decent outlook for the LatAm economies' currencies driven by resilient exports, the current shock in currency valuation should not persist too long.
· Sherwin-Williams: Stock Appears Disconnected From The Business Fundamentals →
Sherwin-Williams looks like a good dollar cost average candidate at current levels with larger incremental purchases needing a significant decline in share price to make future returns attractive.
The New York Times
· Juan Carlos, Spain’s Former King, Quits Country Amid Multiple Investigations →
In a letter released by the royal household and addressed to King Felipe VI, his son and Spain’s current monarch, Juan Carlos said that his decision to leave amid the multiple inquiries was taken “with the same eagerness to serve Spain that inspired my reign.”
· World Digest: Aug. 3, 2020 →
The current whereabouts of Juan Carlos, credited with helping Spain peacefully restore democracy after the death of dictator Francisco Franco in 1975, were not known.