Current в новостях
|current affairs||Текущие дела|
|current building||Текущее здание|
|current location||Текущее местоположение|
|current name||Текущее имя|
|current president||Нынешний президент|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Jadon Sancho: Could the England forward be the heir to Lionel Messi's crown? →
The 27 Bundesliga goals the right-sided forward scored before his 20th birthday make him the highest-scoring teenager in the division's history - three ahead of current German international striker Kai Havertz, who turned 20 himself a little under a year ago.
· Which supermarkets have delivery slots available? →
The current delivery time frame for all other deliveries is between three and seven working days.
· Crushing It: Fastly Is The Latest Digital Transformation Breakout Stock →
First of all, I view the current stock market action to be somewhat reminiscent of the Dot.com era, immediately prior to the crash starting in 2000.
· Getting high: Zomato to now home deliver alcohol in this state but not everyone can order →
Zomato has been looking at multiple revenue streams to tide over current Covid times.
· Australia bushfire smoke linked to hundreds of deaths →
The current inquiry is required to report its findings by August 31 ahead of the next bushfire season.
· Remembering when Manchester United won the Champions League and the treble →
Most teams would have settled for extra-time, but not this United one, as two minutes later they were on the attack again and another corner fell to current manager Ole Gunnar Solksjaer to prod home at the far post.
· AAP bidders likely to shed jobs at newswire service, if they can save it →
The current 24-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week service would also likely be reduced.
· Virtual chemsex is on the rise in lockdown – but that doesn't mean it's any safer →
While there may be no current demand in the UK, suppliers will ensure that will change with price incentives and other well-tried marketing activities.
· Enel: Utility Stalwart With Substantial Resilience To Defend Dividend →
The company's resilient positioning across utilities means that it is able to maintain its current dividend.
· Peterborough's Barry Fry begs Premier League to bail out EFL clubs →
Huddersfield Town owner Phil Hodgkinson said up to 60 lower league clubs could go out of business if the sport fails to plan for the impact of Covid-19 beyond the current season, a view shared by Fry.