|current affairs||Güncel olaylar|
|current building||Mevcut bina|
|current location||Mevcut konum|
|current name||Şu anki ismi|
|current president||Şu anki başkan|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 'We are being gaslit': College football and Covid-19 are imperiling athletes →
“One specific problem that we have with current policies, is the apparent scarcity of testing.
· Falling R-values in Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai point to COVID slowdown, but scientists warn against laxity →
As experts sound a note of caution against the temptation to lower the guard and warn that any laxity could send the numbers spiralling, a modelling study published in the journal Statistics & Applications found the current R-value for Delhi is 0.66 while it is 0.81 for Mumbai and 0.86 for Chennai, lower than the national average of 1.16.
· FAANG Flying On Earnings →
The last triple play by AMZN was in January of 2010 back when the company’s market cap was ~$54 billion; roughly 3.4% of its current market cap over $1.59 trillion.
· CIL logs 17% jump in composite opencast production in July, expects output to rise further →
Coming back strongly, CIL arm Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd (MCL) doubled its OBR excavation in the current year’s July to 12.48 M CuM, clocking a growth of 103 per cent as against 6.14 M CuM in July last year.
· More than 100 CEOs warn Congress of 'catastrophic' consequences for small biz without relief bill →
WASHINGTON — More than 100 current and former top executives at major U.S. companies are calling on Congress to pass long-term relief for small businesses to ensure they survive the coronavirus pandemic.
· Need to laugh out loud? These hilarious romance novels will do the trick. →
Add a significant dose of humor to the mix, and you have yourself the makings of a joyful and much-needed respite from the current state of the world.
· Let's show our resilience and sense of community →
The reforms of the Hawke-Keating, Kennett and Andrews governments made us stronger and better placed to face the current challenges.Andrew McLorinan, Hampton
· This Past Week in Recruiting: August 3, 2020 →
The recruiting trail for the University of Louisville football program is starting to slow down a touch in the current cycle.
· Alaska Communications: Implementing An Activist Playbook, Still Cheap →
I pulled a list of peer regional/local telecom companies, as well as at least six buyouts in the last five years in the sector (GLIBA is in there twice, once for its value when Liberty bought it out, and once as a current entity).
· Ronnie O’Sullivan records fastest win in Crucible history with first-round World Championship victory →
And the 44-year-old returned to quickly wrap up the two frames needed for victory and shatter the current Crucible record of 149 minutes that Shaun Murphy took to whitewash Luo Honghao last year.