Currently в новостях
|currently owned||В настоящее время принадлежит|
|currently playing||В настоящее время играет|
|currently plays||В настоящее время играет|
|currently resides||В настоящее время проживает|
|currently serves||В настоящее время служит|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Coronavirus: NHS to offer drug that can shorten recovery time by four days →
The drug is currently undergoing clinical trials around the world, including in the UK, and early data shows it can shorten the time to recovery by about four days.
· KB Financial Group: Capital Return Policy Remains Key Catalyst →
But this will be partially offset by a reduction in KB Financial's cost-to-income ratio from approximately 50% currently to the mid-40s in the medium term, as the company executes on its headcount optimization and digitization initiatives.
· New MOH policy allows Covid-19 patients to be discharged from hospital even if second test is positive, says Dr Noor Hisham →
Eight of them are currently being treated in Intensive Care Units, with five requiring breathing assistance.
· Imperial Oil - One Of Exxon Mobil's Best Investments →
Currently, the worst appears to be behind us.
· Why Native Americans took Covid-19 seriously: 'It's our reality' →
In fact, the situation is likely worse as the data currently available is extremely patchy.
· Latest Queensland virus case may have come from cruise ship weeks ago →
Queensland currently has just 12 active cases of COVID-19, compared with New South Wales with 336 and Victoria with 69.
· Rory McIlroy ‘doesn’t think 2020 Ryder Cup will happen’ in wake of coronavirus →
The event is currently scheduled to be played September 25-27 at Whistling Straits in Wisconsin
· Coronavirus: Tourists can visit Spain from 1 July with no quarantine →
The world’s second-most visited nation currently demands all foreign visitors isolate themselves for 14 days on arrival, but has decided to lift the controls in an attempt to revive its tourist industry for the holiday season.
· Bolt, the European on-demand transport company, raises $109M on a $1.9B valuation →
The company, which had raised billions of dollars as a privately-backed startup, has laid off nearly 7,000 employees in recent weeks, and while we currently have little visibility of the impact this has had on the contractors Uber engages to move people, food and other items in its network, its next quarterly earnings (which will cover the full brunt of the pandemic) should more clearly spell out the drop-off in overall business.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Live Updates: As Meatpacking Plants Reopen, Data on Ill Workers Is Elusive →
All currently forbidden.