· EOG Resources, Inc. (EOG) CEO Bill Thomas Presents at AllianceBernstein Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And so that you're looking at a couple of curves there.
· Cutting edge: Japanese paper art inspires a non-slip shoe →
After carrying out simulations, the team settled on three different patterns: a regular array of semi-circular cuts, triangular cuts and cuts shaped like curved thorns.
· Fixing The Debt Problem →
Because debt moves up to the sovereign level as crises unfold, this ratio is harder to get down without a combination of higher inflation and yield curve control, which are both currently Federal Reserve targets to accomplish according to FOMC meeting minutes and Federal Reserve official inflation targets.
· WFH forever? An UltraSharp monitor can solidify your home office. →
TL;DR: Dell has a slew of curved and UltraSharp monitors on sale for less than $1,000, with savings as much as 20% off.
· Nutanix - The Conference Call Script Was Positive, The Reaction Of The Audience Less So →
The sales curve for month one linearity is within the bounds of what we would expect historically months two in cumulative, same thing.
· Salesforce: Benioff's Vision Continues To Accelerate →
The company's growing revenue from its variety of segments highlights how Salesforce has created a premium CRM platform that will continue to stay ahead of the development curve by utilizing new digital services.
· The Monetary Death Spiral Is Accelerating →
The closer rates get to zero across the curve, the less impact monetary policy has on economic expansion.
· A public servant pay freeze is just the first shot in a long war →
Whatever the correct figure turns out to be, it will go straight on top of a debt curve that was already rising sharply.
· One Cheer For Yield Curve Control →
Two reasons why I cheer for yield curve control.
· The Crude Oil Contango Moves Lower As The Price Rises →
Time spreads along the forward curve can be as volatile as the price action in the nearby contract that tends to attract the most speculative volume.