|demand curve||Talep eğrisi|
|elliptic curve||Eliptik eğri|
|learning curve||Öğrenme eğrisi|
|light curve||Işık eğrisi|
|sharp curve||Keskin eğri|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Japan Times
· Time to make masks mandatory? It’s not just a U.S. debate →
Elsewhere in Europe, where the virus curve largely flattened out months ago, most governments made masks mandatory as soon as they started reopening their economies, requiring their use in shops and other indoor public spaces and on public transportation.
· Daniel Andrews outlines Victoria's steps to fight 'wicked enemy' Covid-19 as 270 new cases reported →
He added: “I think we’re on the wrong side of the curve now to really be talking about the nitty-gritty of elimination.
· New virus cases dip below 40, imported cases still on upward path →
South Korea has been harried by a rise in sporadic cluster infections in the greater Seoul area, where around half of its 52 million population lives, since it relaxed strict social distancing on May 6 on the flattened virus curve.
· California shuts bars, indoor dining and most gyms, churches →
“We’re all in on supporting doing the right thing to flatten the curve, but we do believe physical and mental health is the second crisis that’s emerging right now,” she said.
· NY governor Andrew Cuomo's bizarre COVID-19 poster is not a parody →
Much like the depicted curve peaking at a rainbow, this poster may be the peak of Cuomo's tenure in office.
· DBV Technologies' Positive Data, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma →
Using our IOMachine, our team of analysts work to be ahead of the curve.
· As Trump pushes to have schools open, CDC’s cautious approach leaks →
With little indication that the country has even started to flatten the curve, there are serious questions about which areas of the country are positioned to open schools safely.
· How a Canceled NFL Season Would Hurt the Panthers →
The Panthers simply do not have this luxury yet, which means that there is also a learning curve for them to deal with.
· WHO sounds alarm as coronavirus cases rise by one million in five days →
Parts of the world, especially the United States with more than 3.3 million confirmed cases, are still seeing huge increases in a first wave of Covid-19 infections, while others “flatten the curve” and ease lockdowns.
· ‘Be Our Guest,’ revised for Disney’s pandemic reopening →
Thrillingly un-flattened curves!