|demand curve||Talep eğrisi|
|elliptic curve||Eliptik eğri|
|learning curve||Öğrenme eğrisi|
|light curve||Işık eğrisi|
|sharp curve||Keskin eğri|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The Japan Times
· Fed’s Lael Brainard paints dark picture of U.S. economic outlook, urging more support →
She also said there might come a time when it would be helpful to reinforce policy forward guidance by targeting short-to-medium dated parts of the yield curve.
· Coronavirus map Australia: tracking new cases, Covid-19 stats and live data update by state →
This chart shows the “epidemic curve” for Australia with a timeline of measures introduced by the federal government.
· S. Korea adopts alert system on crowded beaches to curb virus spread →
South Korea, which has never adopted a nationwide lockdown to cope with the COVID-19 pandemic and instead opted for social distancing guidelines, normalized most public facilities in early May as the virus curve flattened.
· Citigroup Inc. (C) CEO Mike Corbat on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Containment is that we can bend the curve in terms of the transmission of cases.
· Live updates: Coronavirus could be ‘under control’ in weeks if everyone wore masks, CDC director says →
While the U.S. case count has spiked since June, Canada has effectively flattened the curve.
· Wall Street ends higher, led by energy and materials →
Delta Air Lines Inc dropped after it warned it will be more than two years before the industry sees a sustainable recovery from the “staggering” impact of the coronavirus pandemic, with demand largely tracking the curve of infections in different places.
The New York Times
· How Many Hot Dogs Can Someone Eat In 10 Minutes? →
This performance curve implies that the stomach muscles of competitive eaters may lose their ability to contract back to their original size, leaving them “with a big flaccid bag for a stomach,” he said.
· Competitive hotdog eaters nearing limit of human performance →
Improvement curves in elite sports ranging from sprinting to pole vaulting tend to follow a so-called sigmoidal curve, featuring an initial slow and steady rise, followed by an era of rapid improvement and finally a levelling off.
· GAZ: It Is Time To Buy Natural Gas →
However, the further out along the curve you hold, the less of a degree to which contango impacts your returns.
The China Post
· Canada, US and Mexico poised to extend border restrictions →
The U.S. has more confirmed cases and deaths from COVID-19 than any country in the world while Canada has flattened the epidemic curve.