|child custody||Çocuk velayeti|
|custody battle||Velayet savaşı|
|police custody||Polis nezareti|
|protective custody||Ihtiyati tutuklama|
|taken into custody||Gözaltına alındı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Washington NFL Team Retires Old Nickname, Logo; Developing New Name and Design →
The change comes amid ongoing protests against racial injustice, which was spurred by the death of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man who was killed in police custody.
· Kremlin seeks to calm protests over governor’s arrest →
Furgal was detained last week, flown to Moscow and is to be held in custody until early September on charges of ordering the killings of businessmen 15 years ago.
The New York Times
· Redskins to Drop Name, Yielding to Pressure From Sponsors and Activists →
But after the death of George Floyd while in Minneapolis police custody in late May, businesses of all kinds have come under pressure to increase diversity and change policies to emphasize antiracism.
· Alfred Veerhoff, from storied art family who walked his own path, dies of covid-19 →
Veerhoff was a divorced father with full custody of two boys, ages 6 and 11, at the time he met Penny.
· Police want to speak to this man after yobs seen snorting white powder from police officer's hat →
He was taken to custody and has now been released under investigation, along with a 24 year old man who was arrested on Friday.
· Indigenous man in NSW custody may have had multiple seizures before he died, inquest hears →
An inquest into the death of an Indigenous man in NSW custody has heard the young father may have had multiple seizures and was distressed to be separated from his cellmate on his last night in remand.
· Sheffield United condemn racist abuse of striker David McGoldrick →
“The 12-year-old from Solihull has been taken to custody.
· NFL's Redskins to change name after sponsor pressure over racism: Reports →
Team owner Dan Snyder had long resisted calls to change the name, but came under renewed scrutiny as the United States saw massive rallies and campaigns erupt against racial injustice following the death in May of George Floyd, an unarmed African American man in police custody.
The New York Times
· Oliver Stone Thinks Hollywood Has Gone Crazy →
We can make fun, but let me give you some quick points about what is in the documentary: There’s no chain of custody on the magic bullet, which is called CE-399.
· Stalker jailed for sending explicit messages to women and girls →
Awad’s lawyer, Jarrod Van Arkadie, said his client had been in custody for 165 days and had shown “insight and remorse” during his time behind bars, and had acknowledged the link between his drug use and his behaviour.