|child custody||Çocuk velayeti|
|custody battle||Velayet savaşı|
|police custody||Polis nezareti|
|protective custody||Ihtiyati tutuklama|
|taken into custody||Gözaltına alındı|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Seeking refuge in US, children fleeing danger are expelled →
U.S. Customs and Border Protection declined multiple requests for comment on the boy’s story, and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement also declined, saying the children had been in Border Patrol custody until they boarded a deportation flight operated by ICE.
· Michelle Obama blames Trump admin for her depression →
The big picture: Obama was speaking in the context of the nationwide Black Lives Matter protests prompted by May's death in police custody of George Floyd.
· Plan to disband Minneapolis police department halted in city commission vote →
Nine weeks after Floyd’s death in police custody, the debate over what to do with the police department has played out against an especially violent summer in Minneapolis with a record number of shootings and other crimes.
· NBA team owners commit $300 million to black empowerment →
The move follows worldwide protests after the killing of unarmed black man George Floyd last May while in police custody.
· Protests live updates: Former Atlanta officer who fatally shot Rayshard Brooks files lawsuit over dismissal →
The back-and-forth comes nine weeks after Floyd’s police custody death and has played out against an especially violent summer in Minneapolis with a record number of shootings and other crimes.
The New York Times
· Doris Buffett, the Family’s ‘Retail Philanthropist,’ Dies at 92 →
In some cases they were sanctioned to satisfy more modest requests — for money to help pay for dental work, legal bills in custody cases, wheelchairs, automobile repairs, electric bills and the like.
· Alexandria and Arlington crime watch →
The man fled on foot, and after a brief pursuit, he was taken into custody and found in possession of stolen items from a vehicle.
· Legal scholars dispute Trump’s claim to power ‘nobody thought the president had’ →
He will always be known in Washington as author of the “torture memos,” which condoned tactics such as severe sleep deprivation and waterboarding for terrorism suspects taken into custody during the George W. Bush administration — measures later renounced.