|before the deadline||Son tarihten önce|
|deadline day||Son gün|
|trade deadline||Takas çıkmazı|
|transfer deadline||Son teslim tarihi|
|transfer deadline day||Transfer son günü|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Brandon Scherff reiterates he wants to retire ‘a player of the Washington team’ →
Scherff will play this season on the franchise tag after he and the team couldn’t reach a long-term contract extension by last month’s deadline.
The China Post
· The Latest: EKU kicker quits team over coronavirus concerns →
The deadline for players opting out is Thursday at 4 p.m.
· NCAA Board of Governors Cancels Division III Fall Championships →
Earlier Wednesday, the NCAA announced that an Aug. 21 deadline has been set for the three NCAA divisions to make final decisions on whether fall sports seasons and national championships will be held this year.
· COVID-19: NCAA Issues Aug. 21 Deadline for Deciding on Fall Sports Championships →
The NCAA, which has been fairly quiet recently on the subject of COVID-19, announced on Wednesday an Aug. 21 deadline for divisions to determine whether they will conduct fall championship events.
· Colts Reserves Marvell Tell III, Rolan Milligan Become Team’s Second, Third Opt-Outs →
The NFL deadline for players opting out is 4 p.m., Thursday (EST).
· Thomson Reuters Corporation (TRI) CEO Steve Hasker on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
This was primarily due to the delay in pay per return filings, which shifted about $6 million in revenue to the third quarter due to the U.S. federal tax filing deadline being extended to July 15.
· Republicans in at least four states are helping Kanye West gain ballot access →
West's presidential bid has been marred by missed deadlines and faulty filings that have frustrated his efforts to make the ballot in enough states to actually win the presidential election.
· Everton's transfer clause to become inactive as relegation changes terms of deal →
However, the left-back's transfer fell through on medical grounds on deadline day.
· Judge unsure if virus requires changes to Wisconsin election →
Conley decided to extend the deadlines for requesting and filing absentee ballots, but conservatives on the U.S. Supreme Court struck down the extensions the day before the election.
· Paul Keating blasted by Coalition for being 'out of touch' with Australians withdrawing super →
Hume said that when the deadline for the employer amnesty expires on 7 September “heavy penalties” will apply to unpaid super.