“Deal” in the news
|signed a deal|
Publications and example sentences
· The National Basketball Players Association Approves The Proposal To Resume The NBA Season →
--We also want to know how you all are dealing with the NBA being suspended right now.
· U.S. Army officials leaving Washington, D.C.: “We don't police the American streets. We protect America” →
Soldiers from the Army's 82nd Airborne Division were called to the Washington, D.C. area earlier this week in case President Donald Trump invoked the Insurrection Act to deal with protesters.
· What's Known–and What Isn't Yet–About MLS's Return-Plan Tournament →
Several weeks before pushing players to reach a deal and return to the field by threatening a lockout, MLS signaled its desperation to resume meaningful competition with what be the most ridiculous press release in its 25-year history.
· Musgrave Minerals: Starlight Continues To Shine →
Therefore, the structure of the deal with Evolution was a wise move by the company as it allows them to focus their capital at the higher-grade Southern Zone, while Evolution pays to build a resource in the relatively lower-grade bulk tonnage Lake Austin to the north.
· The Art of NFL Contracts Part 4: The Three Ways to Manipulate Cap Space →
The Chiefs are using this method a lot currently with their contracts while quarterback Patrick Mahomes is on a rookie deal.
· Will black lives ever matter in America? →
Because, for all the talk of reforming its police forces, America’s fundamental challenge of dealing with race goes much deeper.
· Preseason Cut/Trade Candidates for Seahawks to Track in NFC East →
Peppers, who was traded to the Giants in the Odell Beckham Jr. deal, had a decent first year in New York.
· Primark's Reopening Seems Not To Be A Problem →
The worries coming in three separate sets which I'll deal with in turn.
· Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Tells People To Make A Friend Who Doesn't Look Like Them →
I hope that we will deal with the better aspects of who we are as Americans.
· Iran FM throws ball back in Trump's court on nuclear deal →
The Trump administration says it wants a new deal with Iran but has taken a maximalist approach in its demands, including seeking an end to Tehran's regional activities.