|signed a deal||契約を結んだ|
· Coronavirus updates LIVE: Victorian arrivals to enter NSW hotel quarantine, National Cabinet to meet, Australia's death toll stands at 255 →
Employers will gain easier access to the JobKeeper wage subsidy from the end of September in a $15 billion federal backflip to deal with the economic damage from sweeping Victorian shutdowns.
· Morning mail: $15bn jobkeeper overhaul, mine threatens Aboriginal site, Beirut anger →
One of the world’s poorest countries, Niger, wasted more than $100m in potentially corrupt international arms deals, leaked official documents have alleged.
· Agenus Inc. (AGEN) CEO Garo Armen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Another huge advantage of having a PD-1 in house is to control over pricing these combinations, which is critical because based on our meetings with over a dozen payer groups so far, there is an implied price dealing if several novel I/O combinations are required to be effectively treating cancer, and that's by the way is a foregone conclusion, that combinations will be required for effective treatment and control cancer.
· US rescinds global 'do not travel' coronavirus warning →
Earlier on Thursday, the CDC revised its travel guidance, saying the changes were driven by how the virus was spreading in different places and how well the public health and health care systems were functioning in dealing with new cases.
The New York Times
· The Coronavirus Is New, but Your Immune System Might Still Recognize It →
But should these so-called cross-reactive T cells exert even a modest influence on the body’s immune response to the new coronavirus, they might make the disease milder — and perhaps partly explain why some people who catch the germ become very sick, while others are dealt only a glancing blow.
· Amyris, Inc. (AMRS) CEO John Melo on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And then with respect to the adjuvant side, it look like you are close to, probably closing some deals over here.
· Howmet Aerospace Inc. (HWM) Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In the second quarter, we’ve completed a good deal of work to improve our capital structure and liquidity.
· Cheniere Energy, Inc. (LNG) CEO Jack Fusco on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In the second quarter as these markets dealt with the impact of COVID on gas demand as well as demand fallout from a mild winter.
· PM Update: Flash flood watch through the night as showers and storms drop heavy rain →
It seems the most widespread stuff may focus south, but we will have some heavy showers and storms to deal with locally, as well.
· Democrats try new tack in blocking Trump from corrupting our election →
As part of the talks over the economic rescue package, Democratic leaders met with DeJoy on Wednesday and told him reversing those changes are critical to getting a deal on that package.